|Title:||*** LONGLEAT - Events Coordinator|
|ID:||LEL1495 / 2886|
For over 50 years, Longleat has been one of the UK’s most loved attractions. With almost 1 million visitors every year, we are passionate about providing wondrous and immersive experiences that lead to lifelong memories. Despite our established reputation, we constantly strive to educate, excite and inspire our guests – from hosting the UK’s largest ever hot air balloon gathering, to celebrating our Festival of Light; the first and biggest event of its kind in the UK, with a total of 3,000 spectacular Chinese lanterns transforming the Estate.
The Longleat Enterprises Group also encompasses Cheddar Gorge and Caves, and share the same cultural values as Longleat, which are to engage and inspire; to put people first, treating everyone with respect; to continuously improve; to act with integrity and to take safety seriously.
What will this role of Events Coordinator entail?
As the Events Coordinator, you will support the Event and Product Development Manager to effectively and efficiently deliver and develop corporate and commercial events and key calendar projects. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Managing budgets for individual projects and events
- Coordinating project schedules, resources and equipment, liaising with stakeholders to identify project requirements and scope
- Composing and managing Health and Safety documentation of events and projects, including Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Supervising event staff and marshalling during events and projects
- Evaluating event success against objectives and sharing lessons or best practice with the Programme Board
What will I need to be considered for this Events Coordinator vacancy?
- Proven project and event management experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Thrive in a busy work environment, with ability to remain calm under pressure
Although not essential, proven project reporting, budget and cost tracking and Health and Safety management experience is desirable for this role.
What will I receive in return?
Salary: Circa 21,000 (GBP) plus attractive benefits including 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, complimentary tickets to Longleat and Cheddar Gorge, discounts on retail merchandise, life assurance cover, free parking and more perks.
Contract: Permanent, 40 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7. Start and finish times will vary in accordance with event demand and working hours may increase during a day and week depending on the event calendar.
Please note, due to the nature of the business, evening and weekend work will be required, including bank holidays.
Location: Longleat (Warminster, Wiltshire)
All applications for this Events Coordinator vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.