|Title:||*** BATH ARMS - Permanent - Housekeeper (Cleaner)|
|ID:||BA1106 / 3627|
|Department:||The Bath Arms Country Pub|
Permanent contract – working mornings.
Nestled within Lord Bath’s magnificent Longleat Estate in the village of Horningsham, The Bath Arms (part of the Longleat Enterprises group) is a quintessential country pub and restaurant with 17 quirky bedrooms located in the main property and adjoining annex.
What will this role of Housekeeper (Cleaner) entail?
Working mornings, as a Housekeeper (Cleaner) you’ll provide a fast, accurate and thorough housekeeping service to guests.
Guests can stay in one of our 17 quirky bedrooms, one of our 4 VIP cottages on the Longleat Estate, or in a choice of luxury caravans, to all of which you will provide a fantastic housekeeping service.
What will I need to be considered for this Housekeeper (Cleaner) vacancy?
- Excellent people skills with a passion for providing excellent guest service
- Driving licence and own car due to the location of the cottages
- Be honest, reliable and committed, and enjoy responsibility and exceeding expectations
- Flexible to work extra hours / weekends as required
Although not essential as full training will be given, experience as a Housekeeper or Cleaner would be desirable.
What will I receive in return?
As a Housekeeper (Cleaner) you will receive a pay rate that exceeds National Minimum Wage / National Living Wage, in addition to a range of attractive benefits that include;
- 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata)
- Complimentary tickets to Longleat and Cheddar Gorge and Caves
- Discounts on food and beverages and retail merchandise
- Life assurance cover and more perks.
Contract: Permanent contract. Part time, working mornings. Please note, due to the nature of the business, bank holidays, weekends and school holiday work will be required.
Location: Horningsham (Warminster, Wiltshire)
All applications for this Housekeeper (Cleaner) vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions please.