|Title:||*** LONGLEAT - Festival of Light - Retail Assistant|
|ID:||LEL1586 / 3585|
Multiple fixed term contract opportunities to join us for our autumn and winter festivities.
We are the astonishing kingdom of Longleat, an eccentrically British place of imagination and astonishing experiences. For over 50 years we have been one of the UK’s most loved attractions. With almost one million guests every year, we are passionate about providing immersive experiences that bring family and friends together to create memories that will last a lifetime.
We’re an organisation driven by our core cultural values, which are to engage and inspire, put people first, take accountability, continuously improve and to act with integrity. We believe everyone who works at Longleat can subscribe to these values, and that they truly set us apart as an organisation to work for.
What will this customer service focused role of Retail Assistant entail?
Joining us during our Halloween and Festival of Light period, which is the UK’s original, biggest and unsurpassed lantern festival, as a Retail Assistant you’ll use your excellent customer service skills and friendly nature to actively seek opportunities to engage with our guests and help with any enquiries they may have.
Working as part of a team, you’ll service a variety of retail outlets across the site, ranging from gift and sweet shops, to carts and stalls, interacting with guests at all stages of their visit – from welcoming them to the store, to serving them on the till, and providing a fantastic customer service throughout.
You’ll maintain a great knowledge of the variety of products we sell across our various retail outlets so that you can help guests pick out the right souvenir, and you’ll also help replenish stock levels and keep the outlets in a presentable condition.
What will I need to be considered for this Retail Assistant vacancy?
- Demonstrable customer service experience and an abundance of enthusiasm and energy
- A passion for delivering a great guest experience and willing to go out of your way to do so
- Good team player with the ability to remain calm and efficient under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with a confident, mature and friendly nature
- Be honest, reliable and committed, and enjoy responsibility and exceeding expectations
- Flexible to work extra hours / weekends as required
What will I receive in return?
As a Retail Assistant, you’ll receive a pay rate that meets National Minimum Wage / National Living Wage, in addition to a range of attractive benefits that include;
- Complimentary tickets to Longleat and Cheddar Gorge and Caves - enhanced package for our Festival of Light new recruits!
- Discounts on food and beverages and retail merchandise
- Life assurance cover and more perks
The successful candidates will be offered fixed-term contracts that will run through to the 5th of January 2020, with working hours to vary on a 7-day rota basis – earliest rota’d start time from 8am, and latest finish time up to 9pm.
Up to full time hours are available from early to mid-October and during December. During November, working days will available on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Location: Longleat (Warminster, Wiltshire)
All applications for this customer service focused Retail Assistant vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions please.